Alex Okoroji is an actress, a Writer, Talk Radio Host, Speaker, Author, a self proclaimed Re-inventor Rockstar, a Thought Leader, a Creative Entrepreneur, an EXPRESSIONIST and founder of THE NAKED MOVEMENT. She is a multi-talented Artiste who has completely re-invented herself in the past few years. As a writer, she has made significant impact as an international Contributor to The Huffington Post and has published over 380 Articles on “My Self Help Blog”. She has written award winning Screenplays for Film, Television and Documentaries. She is also the Author of the widely acclaimed self help book – THE NAKED TRUTH.
What You Will Learn
- How her career as an actress kicked off by a chance application to the first ever Nigerian reality TV show set up to seek and find next generation set of actors and actresses.
- The ups’s and down’s of being an actress.
- The tragic period in her life when her family lost everything in a fire.
- Being bored and wanted more out of her life.
- All about having Richard Mofe-Damijo, the legendary actor, popularly known as RMD as a mentor.
- How and why she started her popular radio show, “Naked Talk”.
- The challenges actresses face after childbirth and trying to get back to work.
- Keeping a straight face and lying over and over again to cover up a marriage in trouble.
- Being worried about what people would say and letting down her family.
- Depression and overcoming it by journaling about her pain of being abandoned and all her other feelings.
- The birth of The Naked Talk, the Naked Movement, the Naked Philosophy.
- The continuous battle to find the courage to stay true to the Naked truth.
- The joy of making a difference everyday in people’s life
- Her Achievements and the truth behind finding the inner strength to be your awesome self.
- Her ambitions, advise to younger self and dancing with aliens!
Listen to the full interview to get all the gist…
Share Your Thoughts,
- Leave a comment below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Share on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
Let’s collaborate and thrive together.
Subscribe To The Show
Remember to rate the show on iTune and Stitcher,
What’s Budding Here?
I will be starting a Facebook Group for my fiction book soon. If you want to be notified when the group is ready, fill the form below.
Until next time …. continue to roar!